Terms and Conditions of the discount card Get to know the neighbourhood at a discount!
I. Promotion description.
1. These Terms and Conditions set out the terms and conditions for the use of the discount card – Get to know the neighbourhood at a discount! (hereinafter referred to as: “Card”).
2. The organiser of the promotion and the issuer of the Card is the company under the name of Vantage Development S.A. with its registered seat at ul. Dąbrowskiego 44, 50-457 Wrocław (hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna, VI Economic Division under the KRS number: 0000030117, NIP 8960000701, REGON: 930778024, share capital and paid-up capital of PLN 30,108,257.72.
3. The partners of the Card project are shops and service points in the vicinity of investments with apartments for rent implemented by Vantage Development S.A. in Wrocław (hereinafter: “Investments”) offered under the Vantage Rent brand under the names:
a) Legnicka 33 in Wrocław,
b) Małopanewska 4 in Wrocław,
c) Port Popowice at Popowicka/Białowieska Street in Wrocław,
d) Buforowa 89 in Wrocław,
e) Sienkiewicza 18 in Wrocław,
f) Madalińskiego 1 in Wrocław.
4. The Card is received by a tenant of a residential unit in the Investments who has concluded a lease agreement with the following companies from the Vantage Development capital group: VD Rent Wrocław 1 spółka z o.o., VD Rent Wrocław 2 spółka z o.o. o., TAG Residential Real Estate sp. z o.o., TAG Residential Real Estate 2 sp. z o.o. and has accepted these Terms and Conditions and thus consented to receive the Card by e-mail indicating the e-mail address (ordered the Card by e-mail).
5. The Card entitles the holder to discounts offered by Card partners during the Card’s validity period.
6. The list of project partners is available on the Organiser’s website at: www.vantagerent.pl/strefanajemcy. The Organiser will update the list of partners and discounts on the website.
7. Each Card holder is obliged to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
II. Rules for using the Card.
1. The condition for receiving the Card is concluding a lease agreement for a residential unit in the Investment.
2. The Card is issued free of charge.
3. The Card will be forwarded as a document in *png file format to the Card holder’s e-mail address. This address must match the address registered in the Organiser’s system.
4. The Card holder is only entitled to use his/her own card and may not share it with third parties.
5. The Card is only valid for the duration of the lease of the residential unit in the Investment.
6. The Card is issued on a one-off basis.
7. The Card is valid for all points declaring participation in the project as a partner.
8. The entitlement to discounts from the Card can be used repeatedly.
9. The Card is not exchangeable for a cash equivalent.
10. The Card is not tradable.
11. The Card holder is required to show the Card to the partner each time on the screen of a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device.
12. The Card holder who has been unjustifiably denied the possibility of using the discounts made possible by the Card is obliged to immediately notify the Organiser of this fact at the registered office of the company, by letter to the address: ul. Dąbrowskiego 44, 50-457 Wrocław, or by e-mail to email@example.com. Complaints concerning the quality of goods and services purchased using the Card should be addressed directly to the Partners.
III. Provisions concerning Partners
1. The Partners joining the Card project undertake to provide a promotional offer as defined under separate agreements concluded with the Organiser.
2. The Organiser undertakes to promote the partner and its offer under the terms of a separate agreement.
IV. Final provisions.
1. The Organiser retains the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
2. In the event of changes to the terms and conditions, the Card holders will be informed of the changes through the website www.vantagerent.pl/strefanajemcy and through the EBOK platform. Card holders have the right to resign from participation in the programme within 14 days of receiving information about changes to the regulations in writing to the following address: ul. Dąbrowskiego 44, 50-457 Wrocław, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Administrator of personal data for the purposes of the implementation of the Terms and Conditions of the promotion and processing of complaints is Vantage Development S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław (50-457), at ul. Dąbrowskiego 44.
4. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: telephone number: (+48) 71 78 600 16, e-mail address: email@example.com.
The scope of personal data processed includes: first and last name, residential address and e-mail address.
Personal data will be processed for the purpose of implementing the terms and conditions of the promotion and handing over the Card (actions necessary for the performance of the agreement) in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) and for the purpose of fulfilling the Organiser’s obligation under the law in the form of processing complaints – Article 6(1)(c) GDPR and for the fulfilment of the Organiser’s legally justified purposes in the form of pursuing claims and defending against claims – Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Personal data will be provided to authorised employees or associates of the Organiser providing services on the basis of civil law contracts.
The data Administrator informs you that personal data will be communicated to the following recipients/categories of recipients:
1. Administrators and suppliers of IT systems and hosting services to the Company,
2. Businesses providing archiving and document destruction services,
3. Law firms providing services to the Administrator.
Personal data will be stored for the duration of the promotion and until the expiry of the limitation period for claims.
The Administrator informs you that you have the right to access your personal data, to request rectification, erasure and restriction of the processing of your data under the principles described in Articles 15-19 of GDPR.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact us at the phone number: +48 71 7860016, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the company’s address.
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making or profiling purposes. The personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data with its registered office: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.