Electronic payment terms and conditions
Regulations for electronic payments VD Rent Wrocław 1 sp. z o.o.
§ 1 Definitions
For the purpose of these Regulations, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
1) Blue Media – the entity providing online payment services, i.e. the company under the name of Blue Media S.A. with registered office at Powstańców Warszawy 6, 81-718 Sopot, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000320590, with share capital of 2. 000,000 PLN (paid in full), NIP: 585-13-51-185; REGON: 191781561, entered in the register of payment service providers under number IP17/2013, in the register of lending institutions under number RIP000109, in the register of credit intermediaries under number RPK002057, in the register of telecommunication entrepreneurs under number 11050;
2) Customer – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by the Act, which has entered into a reservation contract or apartment lease agreement with the service provider;
3) Rules – these rules available on the website at: www.vantagerent.pl;
4) Service Provider – a company under the business name VD Rent Wrocław 1 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered seat at ul. Generała Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego 44, 50-457 Wrocław, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no.: 0000849795, NIP: 899-288-23-48, REGON: 386513499, with a share capital of PLN 100,000 PLN, which concluded a reservation contract or a property lease contract with the Client.
§ 2 Preliminary provisions.
1. The Service Provider provides services for Clients under the lease agreements concluded with them and reservation agreements for premises.
2. Second Services provided by the Service Provider under the contracts concluded with the Clients are payable.
3. The Service Provider enables the Clients to pay the reservation fee, cash deposit and lease rentals resulting from the reservation agreement or apartment lease agreement using the electronic payment methods described in § 4 below. The booking contract and the lease contract will be concluded in writing or electronically.
4. Payments for the service will be made as follows:
1) The Service Provider sends to the Client at the Client’s e-mail address or makes available in the Service Provider’s system on the Client’s account, a confirmation of the reservation of the premises or a confirmation of the conclusion of the lease agreement of the premises, containing the amount of the reservation fee, the amount of the deposit or the amount of the rent, in the amounts established in the reservation agreement or the lease agreement, together with a link to make an electronic payment,
2) After using the link sent or made available by the Service Provider, the Client will be redirected to the Blue Media payment operator’s website in order to choose one of the electronic payment methods described in § 4 of the Terms and Conditions.
§ 3 Payment operator.
1. Entity providing online payment service is Blue Media S.A. based at Powstańców Warszawy 6 Street, 81-718 Sopot.
2. Regulations for the services provided by Blue Media are available on the website at: https://bluemedia.pl/storage/app/media/files/regulamin-systemu-platnosci bluecash.pdf.
3. Payment service is provided by Blue Media for customers of the Service Provider on the basis of an agreement concluded by the Service Provider with Blue Media.
§ 4 Payment methods.
The Service Provider enables the Client to pay the reservation fee, deposit and rental fees using the following payment methods:
1. Payment by online payment card using the following payment cards:
b) Visa Electron,
d) MasterCard Electronic,
2. Payment by electronic wallets.
3. Pay by link automatic payment:
A service offered by banks that involves automatic completion of a transfer form and simple authorisation of the transaction performed by the Customer. Payment is guaranteed, so each message transmitted by Blue Media ensures that the Customer’s bank account is debited.
4. Quick bank transfer:
1) Payment by quick bank transfer is made on the basis of an intra-bank transfer to Blue Media’s account in the Customer’s bank,
2) Transfer is executed on the basis of data generated, which the Customer fills in individually in the electronic banking.
5. Payment with the use of the BLIK system:
1) The BLIK system makes it possible to make payments, non-cash, using the bank’s application installed on the Customer’s phone,
2) The Customer may use this payment method provided that he has concluded an agreement with a bank participating in the BLIK system,
3) A transaction in the BLIK mobile payment system is performed using a 6-digit code generated by the bank’s mobile application. The codes are one-time only and their validity expires after 2 minutes from the moment of their generation at the Client’s request.
6. If the Client chooses one of the payment methods listed in paragraphs 1-5 above, the day of payment of the booking fee or deposit shall be the day of crediting the Service Provider’s bank account.
§ 5 Payment refunds.
1. If it is necessary to return to the Customer the payment made by him, the refund will be made to the bank account associated with the payment card that was used by the Customer in the transaction, or to the bank account from which the payment was made, unless the Customer has given his express consent to another way of refund.
2. In any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with the form of payment refund.
§ 6 Complaints about payment.
1. The Client may file a complaint, if the payment services provided under these Terms and Conditions are not performed in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the Blue Media Rules and Regulations or the Payment Services Act.
2. The Customer should file a complaint about services directly to Blue Media. Complaint may be filed in writing to the following address: Blue Media S.A. ul. Powstańców Warszawy 6, 81-718 Sopot, through the complaint form available on the website at: www.pomoc.bluemedia.pl,pocztą e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone at: (+48) 58 7604 844 from 8.00 to 22.00 on working days and from 8.00 to 16.00 on Saturdays or personally for protocol at the Blue Media S.A. headquarters Powstańców Warszawy 6 Street, 81-718 Sopot on working days from 8.00 to 16.00.
3. Service Provider may assist the Customer in the process of making a complaint about payment services provided by Blue Media. For this purpose, the Customer should contact the Service Provider at phone number: 48 717860000 by e-mail to: email@example.com or in writing to: VD Rent Wrocław 1 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Generała Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego 44, 50-457 Wrocław.
§ 7 Personal data protection.
1. The Service Provider informs that the administrator of Customers’ personal data in the scope of conclusion of a reservation contract and rental contract is the company under the business name: Rent Wrocław 1 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with registered office: ul. Generała Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego 44, 50-457 Wrocław, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000849795, NIP: 899-288-23-48, REGON: 386513499.
2. Contact details of the personal data inspector: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: (+48) 71 786 00 16, address: ul. Generała Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego 44, 50-457 Wrocław.
3. The Customers’ personal data will be processed in order to take necessary actions prior to the conclusion of the lease agreement of residential premises – Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
4. The scope of processed personal data of the Customer includes: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address of residence, address for correspondence, series and number of identity document, PESEL number, NIP number and bank account number.
5. Detailed information on the processing of personal data is available on the website at: https://vantagerent.pl/obowiazek-informacyjny-rodo.
7. In terms of payment processing Blue Media is a separate administrator from the Service Provider personal data of customers.
§ 8 Complaints and the right to withdraw from the contract.
1. The Service Provider informs in accordance with the provision of Article 4 (1) of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights that the Client does not have the right to withdraw from the reservation contract and the rental contract described in Article 27 of the said Act, because the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights do not apply to contracts concerning the rental of premises for residential purposes, excluding the provisions of Chapter II of the Act.
2. The Customer under the reservation agreement and the lease agreement is entitled to rights under the warranty for defects described in the provisions of Articles 664 and 682 of the Civil Code.
3. The Customer may file a complaint by phone: 48 717860000 by e-mail to: email@example.com, in writing to the address: VD Rent Wrocław 1 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Generała Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego 44, 50-457 Wrocław or personally at the Service Provider’s registered office.
4. The Service Provider takes 14 days to investigate the complaint.
§ 9 Final provisions.
1. Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions. Contracts entered into before the amendment of the Rules shall be governed by the Regulations in force on the date of conclusion of a reservation contract or rental agreement by the Client. 2. Contact with the Service Provider is possible at the phone number: 48 717860000, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the address: VD Rent Wrocław 1 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Generała Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego 44, 50-457 Wrocław.
3. These Regulations are valid from 01.04.2021r.
4. Previous versions of these Regulations are available on the website at: www.vantagerent.pl.